Our red teaming engagements utilize advanced offensive tools and tactics that mimic real-world adversaries to identify exploitable weaknesses in your organization while stress-testing your incident responders and their playbooks for handling active, persistent attackers.
Red Teaming can:
- Help you understand and anticipate future threats based on your ability to defend against real-world attack scenarios.
- Increase your organizations awareness to security threats through effective table-top scenarios, red vs. blue exercises, and IR playbook assessments.
- Improve your organizations plans and policies based on the reality of what an attacker can do without being constrained by policies and other organizational restrictions
Our red team engagements can include:
- Continuous Security: We function like a determined attacker not limited by time, letting us most closely mirror realistic attacks.
- Threat Assessments: We focus on simulating previously identified threats to test incident response.
- Table-Top Exercises: Our experts review what your most immediate and dangerous threats are — and how you would react if those threats manifested into reality.
- Social Engineering: We leverage phishing and other techniques to steal credentials, gain unauthorized facilities access, etc.
“Bishop Fox reviewed a version of Beast that had not been published yet. Nobody’s really ever happy to discover that their code has a vulnerability or a defect, but Bishop Fox discovered two vulnerabilities.”
— Vinnie Falco, Boost.Beast Author and President of the C++ Alliance
Whether you know exactly which services you need, or want help in figuring out what solution is best for you, we can help.