Mobile & Web Application Penetration Testing
Using our mobile application assessment methodology, we conduct in-depth static and dynamic (run-time) analyses of iOS and Android devices, irrespective of source code availability.
Mobile Application Testing can help you gauge multiple attack vectors and risks such as:
- Sensitive data storage, Touch ID, and keychain use
- Network communications
- Web services and API back ends
- Custom URL schemes
- Bluetooth/BLE security issues
- Reverse-engineered mobile binary code, frameworks, and libraries
- Bypassed client-side protections, including SSL pinning and anti-jailbreaking
- Insecure practices for mobile application development, when source code is available
“We chose Bishop Fox as they come with an impressive pedigree. Bishop Fox specializes in security consulting services for various Fortune 100 companies and eight of the top 10 global technology companies around the world. They also work with major studios, so we knew they were the right people for the job.”
— Chris McMahon, Head of Content and Communication at Ftrack
Whether you know exactly which services you need, or want help in figuring out what solution is best for you, we can help.