Join One of the Best People-first Companies
We have an overwhelming passion for information security and we work a lot, but we also think you thrive when you have time to recharge and focus on your personal life and passions.
Employees are encouraged to pursue their own security research and present at conferences. Bishop Fox is a consulting firm built by hackers for hackers.
But Don't Take Our Word For It.
Discover what our employees have to say about our culture.
Intern with some of the best in the industry.
Pen testing internship applications are open anywhere from August to October.
apply for an internship
The perks of working at a people-first company
Our benefits package is on par with the biggest organizations.
Everyone has made me feel welcome, the benefits are great, and they genuinely seem to care and respect their employees.
Our standard benefit package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Short-term disability
- 401K plan + company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Phone plan
- Commuter benefits program
Other perks at working at a people-first company:
- Competitive salary
- Individual allocation for training/education
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Company and team outings; we love celebrating!
Listen to what other Foxes have to say about being Foxes
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Senior Security Analyst
Senior Security Analyst
Chief of Staff
Five years and still going!
Own the Way You Work
At the office, home, or on the road...we're not much for being tied to one place. We foster a collaborative environment where you can do meaningful work and continuously learn. We encourage you to forge your own path and nurture your professional growth.
Hiring at Every Level
Bring your background, ideas, and experience to the Bishop Fox table.
We strongly believe that diversity of talent and thought are critical to achieving our goals.
Join us and consult with some of the best in the industry.
My fellow employees are intelligent, lively, do high-quality work, and are trusted by the top companies in the world.
Current Job Openings
Meet the Foxes who are enabling us to hire more Foxes
At Bishop Fox, we are taking recruiting very seriously. And as such, we'd like you to meet our recruiting team, who will be working with you from the first email to onboarding.
Danielle Sahlin, Director of Human Resources
- Leads the recruiting and people teams at Bishop Fox
- Passionate about HR because of the opportunity to provide meaningful careers to the best group of co-workers ever!
- Recycling enthusiast/part-time "Captain Planet." Also loves, loves, loves the snow; boarding, shoveling, angels ...
Caroline Pugh, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Caroline is the ambassador to your recruiting process; she helps you in navigating the roles and culture here at Bishop Fox
- Once won a taco-eating contest in college; now conducts taco-eating contests with herself
- "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky - Michael Scott." - Caroline Pugh
Jared Chlebus, Senior Technical Recruiter
- Over 15 years of IT recruiting experience
- Outside of Bishop Fox, he drums a whole bunch
- Enjoyer of coffee: Black, like his soul
Kaitlin O'Neill, Technical Recruiter
- Kaitlin manages the hiring of our interns as well as our university outreach program
- Lived on a houseboat in Seattle, truly embracing the "Sleepless in Seattle" dream. Also studied the Indonesian language and culture in East Java
- Confirmed Sci-Fi geek, ardent "Firefly" and "Battlestar Galactica" watcher; avid "Dune," reader
Ashly Childers, Human Resources Coordinator
- Our best friend when it comes to onboarding, open enrollment ... well pretty much all the time. Ashly is also responsible for administering benefits (if you're familiar with "Archer," she's your Pam.)
- Certified yoga instructor and on-site yogi for the Phoenix Foxes
- Movie and hiking enthusiast ... but not a fan of doing both simultaneously
Rachel Ann, Human Resources Coordinator
- The guide for your onboarding experience and head of the learning & development program at Bishop Fox
- Lover of all the arts (words, pictures, sounds, and movement included) and gourmet desserts
- "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." - George Bernard Shaw