Hybrid Application Assessment
By combining a dynamic penetration test of a deployed application with the depth of source code analysis, we can dive deeper into your application, test for a broader range of vulnerabilities, and provide higher confidence results.
Our hybrid assessments are the most efficient yet highest confidence way to perform an in-depth assessment of your application, including full code coverage and inspection.
In addition to the benefits of APT, hybrid assessments can help you:
- Implement application security testing earlier in the application lifecycle.
- Go above and beyond minimum third-party testing requirements.
- Leverage APT to verify whether issues identified in the SCR are “real world” exploitable.
- Leverage SCR to craft specific payloads (as opposed to generic fuzzing) to verify issues discovered during APT.
- Uncover more nuanced vulnerabilities like business logic flaws and circumvention of workflows that require context to understand.
- Provide lines of code and detailed reporting for each security issue alongside comprehensive remediation recommendations and steps.
“We need confidence in our solution to ensure we, in turn, can provide that confidence back to our customers. And when we reach back to our customers, who would they be most comfortable working with? It was overwhelmingly in favor of Bishop Fox.”
— Sri Rajagopal, Chief Technology Officer at IoTium
Whether you know exactly which services you need, or want help in figuring out what solution is best for you, we can help.