CremeCRM is an open source CRM. It allows organizations to manage business data concerning customers, invoices, orders, and products. Its official website is www.cremecrm.com, and source code can be obtained on bitbucket.org/hybrid/. Version 1.6.12 was released on July 28, 2017. A Bishop Fox researcher found several security vulnerabilities in the CRM.
Filter by Date:
- Bishop Fox To Demonstrate Large-Scale Attacks At RSA Conference
- Bishop Fox to Demonstrate Three Innovative Tools at Black Hat Tools Arsenal
- Bishop Fox to Speak at Black Hat, DEF CON, and BSides Las Vegas 2015
- Bishop Fox Reveals Vulnerabilities in Home, Office, and Building Security Systems
- 3TV News – Valley Man Creates Website to Test Online Retailers’ Security