SolarWinds Serv-U MFT 126.96.36.199 assigns authenticated users a low-entropy session token that can be included in requests to the application as a URL parameter in lieu of a session cookie. This session token’s value can be brute-forced by an attacker to obtain the corresponding session cookie and hijack the user’s session.
Filter by Date:
- Bishop Fox To Demonstrate Large-Scale Attacks At RSA Conference
- Bishop Fox to Demonstrate Three Innovative Tools at Black Hat Tools Arsenal
- Bishop Fox to Speak at Black Hat, DEF CON, and BSides Las Vegas 2015
- Bishop Fox Reveals Vulnerabilities in Home, Office, and Building Security Systems
- 3TV News – Valley Man Creates Website to Test Online Retailers’ Security