YunoHost is an application that is used to manage applications hosted on a Linux server. Additionally, it allows the user to manage the entire Linux system, including installed services, firewall rules, and system updates. The application’s official website is yunohost.org. Version 2.7.2 was released on August 22, 2017, and version 2.7.14 was released on June 28, 2018. This security advisory discusses several vulnerabilities Bishop Fox researchers found in it.
Filter by Date:
- Bishop Fox To Demonstrate Large-Scale Attacks At RSA Conference
- Bishop Fox to Demonstrate Three Innovative Tools at Black Hat Tools Arsenal
- Bishop Fox to Speak at Black Hat, DEF CON, and BSides Las Vegas 2015
- Bishop Fox Reveals Vulnerabilities in Home, Office, and Building Security Systems
- 3TV News – Valley Man Creates Website to Test Online Retailers’ Security