Jirafeau is an open source file sharing web application, distributed under an AGPL version 3 license. It is a fork of the project Jyraphe and allows users to share files for a defined period and protect downloads via a password. The project’s official website is gitlab.com/mojo42/Jirafeau. The latest version of the application is 3.3.0, released on September 8, 2017. Ten vulnerabilities were identified within the Jirafeau web application – five cross-site scripting vulnerabilities (two stored and three reflected) as well as five cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities.
Filter by Date:
- Bishop Fox To Demonstrate Large-Scale Attacks At RSA Conference
- Bishop Fox to Demonstrate Three Innovative Tools at Black Hat Tools Arsenal
- Bishop Fox to Speak at Black Hat, DEF CON, and BSides Las Vegas 2015
- Bishop Fox Reveals Vulnerabilities in Home, Office, and Building Security Systems
- 3TV News – Valley Man Creates Website to Test Online Retailers’ Security