AirDroid Version 3.0.4 and earlier versions’ web applications use JSON with padding (JSONP) for performing cross-origin requests. Due to JSONP being an insecure method of sharing data across origins, it is possible to hijack all of the AirDroid application functionality. By doing this, other users’ Android devices can be hijacked.
Filter by Date:
- Bishop Fox To Demonstrate Large-Scale Attacks At RSA Conference
- Bishop Fox to Demonstrate Three Innovative Tools at Black Hat Tools Arsenal
- Bishop Fox to Speak at Black Hat, DEF CON, and BSides Las Vegas 2015
- Bishop Fox Reveals Vulnerabilities in Home, Office, and Building Security Systems
- 3TV News – Valley Man Creates Website to Test Online Retailers’ Security