A stored XSS vulnerability was identified in the webmail component of atmail 7. By sending a specially crafted email to a victim, an attacker can include an XSS payload to steal user contacts, send arbitrary emails, expose inbox contents, and more.
Filter by Date:
- Bishop Fox To Demonstrate Large-Scale Attacks At RSA Conference
- Bishop Fox to Demonstrate Three Innovative Tools at Black Hat Tools Arsenal
- Bishop Fox to Speak at Black Hat, DEF CON, and BSides Las Vegas 2015
- Bishop Fox Reveals Vulnerabilities in Home, Office, and Building Security Systems
- 3TV News – Valley Man Creates Website to Test Online Retailers’ Security