A reflected cross-site scripting vulnerability was found in the post-authentication administrative panel for ColdFusion, an Adobe web application development platform. Due to the critical functionality in the administration panel, an attacker could leverage this vulnerability to execute arbitrary commands on the server.
Filter by Date:
- Bishop Fox To Demonstrate Large-Scale Attacks At RSA Conference
- Bishop Fox to Demonstrate Three Innovative Tools at Black Hat Tools Arsenal
- Bishop Fox to Speak at Black Hat, DEF CON, and BSides Las Vegas 2015
- Bishop Fox Reveals Vulnerabilities in Home, Office, and Building Security Systems
- 3TV News – Valley Man Creates Website to Test Online Retailers’ Security